- Ensure all materials used along the production line are from Halal materials approved and recognized by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM) and MUI (LPPOM, Indonesia).
- Follow Manual Procedure Malaysian Halal Certification and Malaysian Halal Management System (MHMS) by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM), MS 1500:2019 (Halal Food – General Requirements (Third Revision)) and Halal Standard requirement by MUI (LPPOM, Indonesia) and Food Safety and Regulatory System.
- Prohibit any Haram or Syubhah materials from entering the premise and avoid contamination over incoming materials until outgoing products.
- Ensure all products produced are Halal, clean and good quality
Food Safety Policy:
- To provide the best quality products which always comply with FSSC 22000, HACCP and HALAL and regulatory requirements and expectation of our customers in all ways.
- To provide fresh, hygienic, safe and premium products.
- To ensure execution of effective internal and external communication on the requirements and implementation of FSMS.
- To continually improve FSMS.
- To develop competencies to our employees in regard to FSMS.